Building Football Teams
March 17, 2017
At RPS Homes, we decided to do something different with our marketing budget. We decided to become partners with a football club! Northern United FC are now our partners and we are genuinely glad to be in partnership with them.
The typical sponsorship thing to do is to get your brand plastered all over the place – their shirts, the clubrooms, the fences, etc. But to be honest, we think that’s just annoying. Yes, we’re delighted to have the RPS name on NUFC shirts. But what we really want to do is to contribute in ways that make the members feel better about their club.
To start with, we’re going to do a PHOTO of the WEEK post. That’s where we’ll take a submitted photo from a club game and will turn it into a poster image that even Lionel Messi would be proud of!
PERSON of the WEEK is also something would love to do – simply rewarding someone who’s going above and beyond for their team.
We’ll keep you posted with how it all goes. We’re kind of excited about this one.
More Recent Articles
- Looking for a Building Site?
- Factors to consider in the current housing market
- Financing Your New Home Build
- Tiri’s Palace: The more the merrier!
- We’ve built plenty of homes, but none like this...
- What if going outdoors was ‘always’ dangerous?
- Tiri is Allergic to Light
- Top tips for designing your new home
- Name our Street
- If the housing party is over, who wins?